1.- You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that".
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8.- No tag-backs.
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
10 things about me:
1. I have a skull collection, I'm thinking of taking up fondling them creepily just to spook out any government surveillance.
2. My fish tank is dark blue.
3. I hate tags.
4. I've eaten dog before.
5. I watch TV shows in Russian. I barely understand anything.
6. When I was young, I was even less sensible than I am now.
7. I am the middle child.
8. I'm liking our sunsets ATM.
9. I don't step on sidewalk cracks.
10. I don't eat blueberry gelatin.
1. Favorite movie ever? Alice in Wonderland, the Disney one, not these stupid darker and edgier ones, though there's a neat Hungarian one that's my second favorite.
2. "Who's on first"? And he's doing rather poorly.
3. Are you angry at me for tagging you? Oh yes. Revenge soon, take out on everyone.
4. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday.
5. What do you REALLY want for Christmas? I'm not celebrating it. If I wish a Christmas wish for it to not exist, would the holiday explode due to logic error?
6. What's the longest you've ever stayed awake? Five days.
7. How cold is too cold for you? About twenty below. Higher than that is cold, but not TOO cold.
8. Would you rather be in the city or in the country? Country, because I'd have more land there.
9. Favorite quote? "I hate quotations" ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Last question! Yay? Nay.
My questions:Same as the above, why innovate?
You read this, you're tagged. Darned if 10 people will even look this over.